Borma Wachs Invisible Touch Colorless Ultra Matt is an environmentally friendly, water-based varnish for the protection of wooden surfaces. It is ultra matte (0 gloss) and has a totally natural, waxy effect. After application to untreated wooden surfaces, it does not change the color of the wood at all. The wood retains its completely natural appearance. Suitable for all types of wood.
Borma Wachs Invisible Touch can be activated with Catalyst 4100-2K (art. 2037013), in the ratio 10 : 1 for faster curing and enhanced action.
- Great for tops, doors and furniture in general.
- Environmentally friendly and completely safe to handle.
- Consumption: 50-100ml per m2. Highly dependent on the absorbency of the substrate.
Instructions for use
- Apply on a smooth and clean surface, free of grease, oils, waxes, silicones and old paints.
- Apply by spray (preferred) or by brush.
- Wait 6-12 hours and sand with sandpaper or scouring pad, carefully vacuum up all the dust and clean with an antistatic cloth.
- Then apply a second coat without intermediate sanding.
- Model: 2037011
- EAN: 8014885053701
- MPN: NAT4130