Borma Wachs Priming Oil as a wax primer is a natural primer oil for all types of wood for indoor use. It consists of a mix of natural oils with which the wood returns to its original state. It is intended to improve first protection for all untreated woods. Its water and stain resistant properties are ideal for finishing any surface prior to waxing a wooden floor or piece of furniture.
- ideal as a base coat for laundry
- for all types of wood
- water and stain resistant
- ready to use
- free from formaldehyde
Instructions for use
- apply the primer oil evenly and preferably in the direction of the wood grain with a brush or soft, lint-free cloth.
- leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- if necessary, remove the excess oil with a soft cloth and allow the surface to dry for 6 to 8 hours.
- after priming, you can sand or finish the floor or the furniture with wax.
- Model: 2036058
- EAN: 8014885052810
- MPN: 3910