Shellac Sanding Sealer primer transparent from Borma Wachs is a transparent shellac of the highest quality. Made with natural shellac wax, its transparency makes it ideal as a first coat when treating with wax or shellac. Completely formulated with natural products, ready to use, dries quickly and adheres very well.
– The wood must not be lacquered, it must be free of dust, grease and wax. Make sure that any applied agents (stain concentrate, spirit stains, etc.) are completely dry
– The Shellac Sanding Sealer primer transparent must be applied at a room temperature of not lower than 10ºC
– Apply evenly with a pad or brush
– The product is completely dry after 30 minutes. Sand lightly and then apply a second coat
– Edit once dry with shellac or beeswax.