Tropic Woodsealer White from Tilbury provides high-quality protection for your furniture made of tropical woods. By adding white pigment, it gives a white wash effect to your furniture. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
– easy and quick to apply
– the original color of the wood is retained for a long time
– it is not oil and it is not greasy. So your clothes stay clean
– prevents aging
– absorbs into wood, makes sanding unnecessary
– offers long-lasting protection
– the wood must be completely dry before application
– Shake well for at least 1 minute before use
– apply the Tilbury Tropic Woodsealer White evenly with a lint-free cloth, brush or sponge.
– treat graying or oil-treated wood first with a cleaner
– Apply a second coat after 30 minutes of drying time
– do not expose treated furniture to moisture for the first 24 hours
– I recommend that you treat your wooden furniture about once a year for a perfect result