Borma Wachs Invisible Touch Transparent Ultra matte Black is a matt transparent lacquer for furniture. The lacquer is environmentally friendly and water-based. This varnish is intended for the protection of wooden surfaces. It is ultra matte (0 shine) and has a natural, waxy effect. The wood retains its completely natural appearance. Suitable for all types of wood. This is the variant with black pigment. I also have in stock the completely transparent / colorless variant in 375ml, 1 liter and 5 liter cans.
Borma Wachs Invisible Touch can be activated with the Borma Wachs 4100-2K Catalyst, with the ratio 10 : 1 for faster curing and enhanced effect.
– Matt transparent lacquer furniture black is a transparent matt lacquer with black pigment
– Also suitable for floors, worktops and doors.
– Environmentally friendly and completely safe to process.
– Consumption: 50-100ml per m2. Highly dependent on the absorbent effect of the substrate.
– Apply to a smooth and clean surface, free of fats, oils, waxes, silicones and old paints.
– Apply by spray or brush.
– Wait 6-12 hours and sand with sandpaper or scouring pad, carefully vacuum up all the dust and clean with an anti-static cloth.
– Then apply a second layer without intermediate sanding.