Borma Wachs Danish oil / Terrace oil Colorless of Borma Wachs is formulated on the basis of fortified, natural oils, with a high penetration coefficient. It penetrates deep into the wood due to its low viscosity. Thanks to its high solids content, it provides efficient protection and breathability without flaking and with a natural satin effect. Enriched with UV filters and antiseptic additives, Borma Wachs Danish oil / Terrace oil has an extremely easy application. Even if it is colored. Sanding is not necessary.
– penetrates deep into the wood
– with UV filters
– very easy to apply
I have Borma Wachs Terrace oil / Danish oil in the colorless and Teak color (color 173) version in stock.
– Apply the Danish oil / terrace oil colorless to a clean, degreased and well-sanded wooden surface.
– Apply the oil evenly with a brush or a cloth (no primer is needed). Avoid local excess.
– Allow to dry for at least 10-12 hours, depending on the season and wood conditions.
– Apply at least 2 layers. Total drying time: 12-24 hours.