Primer oil as a primer for wax from Borma Wachs is a natural priming oil for all indoor wood types. It consists of a mix of natural oils that return the wood to its original state. It is intended to improve the initial protection for all untreated woods. Its water and stain resistant properties are ideal for treating any surface prior to waxing a wooden floor or piece of furniture.
– ideal as a primer for used to be
– for all types of wood
– water and stain resistant
– ready to use
– free of formaldehyde
This primer oil is available on request in volumes of 5 litres, 10 liters or 20 liters and also in 12 different colours: Pine, Gray Oak, Dark Oak, Light Nuts, White, Light Cherry, Mahogany, Dark Nuts, Middle Nuts, Rosewood , Oak Rustic or Black.
– apply the primer oil as a base coat for wax evenly and preferably in the direction of the wood grain with a brush or soft, lint-free cloth
– leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes
– if necessary, remove excess oil with a soft cloth and allow the surface to dry for 6 to 8 hours
– after priming, you can sand or finish the floor or furniture with wax