Hard Top oil for kitchen worktop Transparent from Borma Wachs is suitable for tables and kitchen surfaces in general, but also for cutting boards and wooden kitchen utensils. It is certified for contact with food according to standards NEN EN 71.3:2019+A1:2021, DIN 53160-1 and DIN 68861.
Based on natural oils and enriched with high-quality resins and waxes, the Hard Top Oil from Borma Wachs offers excellent protection with a pleasant natural effect. Cutting boards (and in general the items that are used a lot) can be washed with water and neutral soap.
Indicative yield: 14-26m² per litre.
– Before applying the Hard Top oil, it is advisable to mix the product well and to clean the surface to be treated to remove dust and grease. Sand lightly if possible
– Spread the product with a brush or cloth. After 5-10 minutes, level the surface by removing the excess with a lint-free cloth
– Wait 6-8 hours for the surface to dry
– Sand lightly and proceed with the application of the second coat of Hard Top oil for kitchen worktops
– Wait at least 24 hours before commissioning