Hard Top Polish Scratch Resistant Shellac Polish from Borma Wachs is ready to use transparent shellac that provides a scratch-resistant and wear-resistant surface on your wooden furniture. Especially suitable for surfaces that are used a lot.
Made from naturally dewaxed shellac and cellulose resins. Provides a protective treatment with high gloss and suppleness to all wooden surfaces. To be used indoors. This scratch-resistant shellac can be colored with wood dye concentrate. The product is formaldehyde free.
– Apply with a brush on a dry and completely clean surface
– Apply several layers at intervals of approximately 1 to 2 hours
– Wait between treatments until the previous layer is completely dry
– After about 3 layers you can further process the surface
– Use in a dry room at room temperature
– The Hard Top Polish Scratch Resistant Shellac Polish can be diluted with Borma Wachs Shellac 99 solvent.