Hardwax color oil Matt White from Borma Wachs is made of natural oil, reinforced with high-quality resins, for finishing wooden floors and furniture with one or two layers.
Suitable for soft and hard woods, especially for absorbent and porous woods. Fast drying. By adding special waxes, surfaces with a natural effect can be achieved. High scratch resistance, pleasantly soft to the touch. Ideal for processing where intensive coloring and low yellowing are desired.
– Stir well before using Hardwax color oil Matt White, especially if it is pigmented. Use clean containers and tools
– Apply according to the recommended consumption (16-20 m²/litre)
– For even drying, apply even and not too thick layers
– After sufficient hardening, sand with sandpaper
– Dust well before applying a second coat.