Holzwachs Beeswax spray color Walnut / Antique from Borma Wachs is an authentic natural wax (without any kind of plastic silicone), with optimal nutrients. It is made of 100% beeswax and carnauba wax. Protects and polishes all wooden surfaces to a pleasant and soft protective film with antistatic properties. This product offers color stability over time and is ideal for the maintenance of antique furniture.
I have this Holzwachs Beeswax spray in 3 colors in stock: Colourless, Honey and Nuts/Antique.
– Shake the spray can well for a few seconds before applying it
– Test beforehand on an inconspicuous area for the colour
– Spray the wax on your furniture at a distance of about 25 cm
– Smooth the laundry with a lint-free cloth and let it dry for at least 20/30 minutes
– When the surface is dry, polish to the desired gloss level.