Shellac Polish Black from Borma Wachs is a shellac solution developed according to an ancient recipe. It gives all types of wood a high gloss and at the same time leaves a pleasant softness. The natural yellow hue also contributes to a warm, intense finish that is perfect for antique furniture.
– especially for antique furniture
– gives a warm, silky smooth effect
– apply 3 times at intervals of 1 – 2 hours for maximum effect
– The wood must not be varnished and must be free of dust, grease and wax
– After to sand the shellac polish black should be applied at a room temperature not lower than 10ºC.
– Apply a series of fine coats with a brush or pad. Avoid air bubbles
– Due to the high concentration of the active ingredient (32%) it may be necessary to dilute the product with 10-20% Borma Wachs Shellac 99 to facilitate application on difficult substrates
– Wait at least 1-2 hours between coats. Make sure the previous application is dry before starting the next one
– Completely dried after 24 hours at 20ºC. To maintain the finish and achieve the antique effect, apply beeswax