Wax stain color Light Brown from Borma Wachs is a ready-to-use natural wax emulsion dissolved in water. It emphasizes the beauty of the wood and gives an antique effect. The product is particularly suitable for indoor use such as ceilings and paneling on wood types such as softwood (spruce, pine, spruce). Not suitable for chairs and tables, etc. Do not use on resinous woods.
I have wax stain in stock in the colors: Light Brown, Middle Brown and Dark Brown.
- Shake well before use
– Apply the Wax Stain color Light Brown to untreated wood, free of dust, grease and wax
– Apply at room temperature between 5 and 40ºC
– Apply with a brush or preferably apply a generous layer. Let dry for 4 hours
– Completely dry after 10-12 hours at 20ºC
– Brush in the direction of the grain to obtain the antique wax effect that emphasizes the structure of the wood.