Water stain color Middle Oak from Borma Wachs is a ready-to-use water-based stain that you can spray or apply with a brush. It emphasizes the natural beauty of the wood grain and gives a beautiful aged finish. The water stain can be used indoors and for woods with open pores such as spruce. This water stain color Middle Oak is ready-to-use.
Water stain is less suitable for very resinous woods (resin leakage can cause stains). After drying, the water stain can be painted over.
I have the Borma Wachs water stain in stock in the following colors: Dark Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, Middle Oak, Light Oak and Dark Cherry.
– The surfaces to be treated must be unpainted, clean and free of dust, wax and grease
– Shake the product well before use
– Spray or brush the product liberally onto the surface to be treated
– The water stain must be applied at room temperature of 5-40°C
– The total drying time is 24 hours
– Sand the treated surface lengthwise along the grain
– Once you have the desired effect, finish it off with an oil or wax.