The Water-based Wood Sealer White Wash Borma Wachs is a water-based sealer suitable for all untreated wood types and especially exotic wood types. This gives a whitewash effect to your painted surface. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The wood sealer is very wear-resistant and excellent water-repellent. Leaves an almost untreated, matte finish after 2 treatments. Also suitable for 'closing' chalk paints.
– fast drying time and does not stick
- environmentally friendly
- water repellent
– consumption: 12 – 14 m2 per litre
– Apply with a brush, roller or sponge.
– Smooth surfaces must first be lightly sanded.
– The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust.
– Apply at least 2 layers to get good coverage. Drying time 4-6 hours.
When using about chalk paint
This water-based Wood Sealer White Wash is also suitable for walls, woodwork and other painted surfaces. The sealer is often used on the back wall of a kitchen so that it becomes extra washable and the grease stains do not penetrate the paint. It can also be applied to a wall as paneling to better protect this part of the wall. For example along a staircase or in a toilet.