Holzwachs Furniture wax paste with pure beeswax Mahogany (62) from Borma Wachs is a professional product consisting of waxes of mineral, animal and vegetable origin. The protective effect is supported by particularly resistant color pigments that enhance the warmth and color of the wood and repair any imperfections. It can be applied with a brush or a woolen cloth. Wait a few minutes before polishing. Contains beeswax and carnauba. Effective against woodworm.
I have the Holzwachs Furniture wax paste from Borma Wachs various colours in stock.
– Apply the Furniture wax paste with pure beeswax Mahogany (62) with a brush or cotton cloth
– Make a test piece before treating the entire piece of furniture
– Apply with a cloth to obtain an even surface
– Leave it on for 1-2 hours
– Polish with a brush or lint-free cloth