Teak Oil Teak Pigment (color 172) from Borma Wachs oil-based is ready to use and suitable for all wooden surfaces, both indoors and outdoors. It makes the surface water-repellent and gives the surface a pleasantly natural appearance. By adding Teak pigment color, it enhances the teak color of your indoor or outdoor furniture. Protects against weather influences and enhances the natural beauty of the wood. It does not flake and does not need to be sanded. It can be used as a periodic treatment of the surfaces.
I also have Borma Wachs Teak Oil colorless in stock. This has the same properties as this teak oil with teak pigment, but supports the own color of your teak furniture.
– Clean the surface from grease, oil and wax.
– Apply the Teak Oil Teak pigment directly with a brush.
– Apply at least two coats, waiting 4 to 6 hours between successive treatments.
– Drying time: 8-12 hours at 20°C.
– Total drying time: 24 hours.