Teak Oil colorless from Borma Wachs oil-based is ready to use and suitable for all wooden surfaces, both indoors and outdoors. It makes the surface water-repellent and gives the surface a pleasantly natural appearance. Protects against weather influences and enhances the natural beauty of the wood. It does not flake and does not need to be sanded. It can be used as a periodic treatment of the surfaces.
I also have Borma Wachs Teak Oil with teak color pigment in stock. This has the same properties as this transparent teak oil, but the use of these pigments enhances the color of your teak furniture.
– Clean the surface from grease, oil and wax.
– Apply the Teak Oil colorless directly with a brush.
– Apply at least two coats, waiting 4 to 6 hours between successive treatments.
– Drying time: 8-12 hours at 20°C.
– Total drying time: 24 hours.