Of Borma Wachs Soft Stop wax for wood color Dark Cherry quickly and safely repair all minor damage to wooden furniture. Restored parts retain their consistency and color over time. The Borma Wachs stop wax is made on the basis of natural waxes and mineral pigments. It is paintable. The excellent plasticity allows quick and easy repairs, even on different materials.
– available in no less than 24 colours
– the rods are 95mm long and 30 grams heavy
– to be ordered per piece
Tip: it is better to touch up a damage a little too dark than a little too light.
– Use a screwdriver or a sharp chisel to remove any splinters or damaged wood from the repair area to provide a solid base for the application of the soft stop wax.
– Apply the soft stop wax to the area to be repaired. To fill in small scratches, press the product directly onto the desired spot with a spatula.
– When you have finished filling, remove the excess wax with a spatula and clean the surface with a not too coarse scouring pad.